Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The very first post - late, but still...

Back in 2011 I decided to start my own blog. It was supposed to be programming related mainly. So I registered on blogger.com and wrote a post about one of the common pitfalls in Python. It's a shame it has never seen the light of day. Maybe I will get back to it one day.

Now 2014 is closing and my blog still has no posts. I determined that it's now or never. I chose the former...

Since I'm a full-time software engineer, a husband, a father, a PhD student, a huge fan of progressive metal and an advocate of C++ and Python then due to limited spare time my posts will rather be short. But hopefully I will come up with something interesting and useful every month or two.

Here it is - my first blog post. Done. Published. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment